Monday, September 03, 2007

Oh Yes!

Here we go!

The tour is official, the dates are set, the album will be released on the 1st of October, and life is good.

Radio Nowhere, the first single from the new album "Magic" is on constant repeat in the car, and I managed to get a ticket for the Oslo show. I wrote earlier about how it's a great time to be a Bruce fan. Evidently there are a few people who agree with me. It was reported this morning that the tickets for Oslo sold out in an astonishing 6 minutes and that the ticketmaster website had 100 000 hits in 3 minutes on Monday morning.

100 000 people trying to get 8500 tickets. There are a lot of disappointed people all over Norway today.

But hey, where there's a will there's a way. I am just hoping that all my friends who really really really want to go get in...

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Hurtubise said...

I am more than a bit jealous, Graeme.

Feel like hosting a guest from across the pond on the 4th?

I've seen Bruce in a bunch of places, but never in Norway!

Congratulations on scoring tickets.

Adam

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home