Monday, October 08, 2007

Reflexology

What the hell is going on?

I went to a zone therapist (reflexologist) last week because my neck has been sore. He massaged my foot, it hurt like hell, and my neck got better. In addition he hit a sore spot on my shin, and worked hard on it with electro-acupuncture.

That was all bad enough, but the real weird thing was that later in the day I had the most incredible stomach cramps and diahorrea. Honestly, I hadn't eaten a whole lot that day, and what I had eaten was bread and butter.

I phoned the reflexologist the next day and he laughed. "Yep, the point on your shin was your stomach, I was expecting your call".

2 interesting things can be deduced from this.

1) There's something seriously wrong with my stomach. How else can you explain that there was such a massive reaction?

2) What the hell?! A point on my lower shin is massaged and shocked and I get diahorrea? There are obviously more things around than I understand. I wonder what will happen when he finds the spot that connects to my liver. After 2 bottles of wine on Saturday night, that should be an interesting experience....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home